Friday, November 28, 2008

you took the words right out of my mouth

this post has to be in gold writing because it matches my mood.... ive just finished reading blogs from my lovely ladies with whom i am travelling to europe with and they have described the feelings...I AM SO EXCITED THAT I MIGHT JUST CRY! [except my brain is saying, fuck, thought you would have had enough of that emotional stuff by now you pansy] however, my nervousness has gone, GONE I TELL YOU! and now im counting these last two sleeps down with glee and pure thrill... i cant wait to experience something so new and out of my every day life, a form of escape that wont harm me but expand my mind, my well-being, my capabilities, my happiness and my love.


on a similar note, last night i had a bbq with some close friends and it was so nice, cruisy and just so much fun...everyone got along really well, the food was awsome cause it was some of mums and dads specialties and i couldnt think of a better way to spend one of my last nights in this country...or with better people, you all truely mean a lot to me :)


get your happy/party pants on cause the awsomeness doesnt end there....tomorrow night we will be sinning again, though im not too sure how literal it will be this time? we'll seeeeeee


No comments: