Wednesday, November 19, 2008

waiting on a sharp knife


Today i was blue over you, you and you. It is so weird that one person can say something and it can cause you discomfort and pain and yet another person can say the exact same words and your heart lifts and you feel so happy..? life is filled with relationships and im not just talking about those confusing and interesting ones with the people we fall in love/like/lust with either...there are those with your friends and with yourself. ive always known that both of these last ones were greatly important because constant events throughout my life have taught me that you need support. Over a long time i figured out that its vital to have a strong, stable and loving relationship with yourself but i also realised how important communication is with close friends and those who you fall in love with too and..just as importantly also with yourself. Recently i forgot to tell myself to ask someone very close to me for that little bit extra help in a much needed time and i let them slip by because they did the same thing. we can be such silly beings at times and as always i found such important things out but at a time where it may be too late. i may kick myself if i dont say things that i want to but i guess im writing this to figure out my thoughts as they are so jumbled because of other people right now. i think i need some time with me first, because if i can secure that relationship...all my others should follow suit.


fingers crossed.

No comments: