Sunday, November 23, 2008

Barking Mad


Where did my mind go last night....? going away drinks, deciding to drink, making the call to follow the night wherever it may lead, naive, feeling helpless for a friend, creepy guys, warnings, dancing on an empty dancefloor, vip area glares, boys boys boys and girls too, being told i was going to get taken advantage of by a guy that got dragged out of 4play, fights, free drinks, random chats which made me happy/sad/thoughtful/made me want to drink more and some that made me want to drink less, an intimate crowd dancing to cassette kids, jager bomb jager bomb, closet hiding...quick run away, d and m's, one final good decision to go home instead of lambys and save ourselves for the next sin sesh, TAXI, no maccas, car sleeping, freezing half to death, spooning, PULL OVER and asleep once more in chloes room to be awaken only an hour later for work and home time.

now off to buy thermals and trying to stop mum from buying me disposable underwear....she wont listen :S

2 comments:

Peach Cobler said...

bahahahahhahahaa.
Oh the joy of last night.
It was an adventure & a half I give you that. Imagine the adventures that shall unfold next sunday? I can't wait!

Angel said...

hahaha whoop whoop
its going to be a big one
and rather interesting i presume